Frenkee Basic Health Insurance
for foreigners in CR
Health insurance for foreigners in the Urgent Care package covers the costs of acute and urgent medical care. Want more security? Consider comprehensive health insurance for foreigners.
- For short-term (up to 90 days) and long-term stays.
- The best insurance for foreigners in the Czech Republic from trusted partners.
- Extensive network of contracted doctors.
- Without participation
- Valid throughout Schengen.
- Quick online application and immediate coverage. Ideal for online submissions at government offices.
Basic health insurance for foreigners vs. Comprehensive health insurance for foreigners
In collaboration with the best insurance providers, Frenkee has prepared 2 health insurance packages for foreigners in the Czech Republic: Basic health insurance for foreigners, which covers urgent care, and comprehensive health insurance for foreigners, which allows you to access preventive programs and dental treatments as well.
Want peace of mind? Comprehensive care is exactly what you're looking for!
Necessary urgent care
Only the most necessary medical treatment for 90 days in the Czech Republic.
The insurance includes:
- necessary and urgent examination for diagnosis and treatment
- hospitalization in hospital
- Prescribed medications for outpatient treatment
- emergency dental care
- transfer to a medical facility
- repatriation to insured person's home country
- 24/7 assistance service
You pay out of your own pocket:
- preventive care
- medical and institutional care
- vaccination for child policyholders
- psychiatric and psychological treatment
- treatment of diseases such as jaundice or HIV/AIDS
- treatment of birth defects
- organ transplantations, treatment of hemophilia, insulin therapy and hemodialysis
3 simple steps and you're insured
Choose the right insurance
A few details about you
You pay and you're immediately insured
Who must have insurance for foreigners in the Czech Republic?
You must provide commercial health insurance for foreigners if you are not a citizen of an EU country and are applying for a visa or residence permit in the Czech Republic. Frenkeeho offers meet the requirements of Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the Stay of Foreigners in the Territory of the Czech Republic, and they are recognized by the Ministry of the Interior and the Foreign Police of the Czech Republic.
For stays up to 90 days, you can also arrange standard travel insurance or urgent care insurance for foreigners, or comprehensive health insurance. The latter option ensures the maximum scope of care covered by your policy, excluding care for pregnant individuals. Expectant mothers can choose a special insurance program that protects both the mother and the child.
The insurance covers liability
- The Urgent Care package covers the costs of emergency care.
- Comprehensive insurance for foreigners also covers preventive care and non-acute treatment.
- Comprehensive health insurance provides coverage comparable to public health insurance in the Czech Republic.
- Frenkels' partners for foreigner insurance form a strong and reliable worldwide network.
- Possibility of online registration with immediate effect.
- Insurance companies have their own networks of doctors and medical centers, which continue to expand.
- You can consult acute cases over the phone thanks to assistance services.
Terms and conditions
- Basic health insurance for foreigners - Urgent care
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a long-term and permanent stay?
What are contractual or participating medical facilities and how do I get their address?
Which countries are currently in the EU?
Where can I find offices of the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic?
What data are part of the records of employees from the EU?